400-033-6027/微信:18511975698

长春英儒外语学校

职场英语口语大全1:难题问答

来源:长春英儒外语学校 发布时间:2014/12/20 15:14:00
难题问答

在面试过程中,对于面试官的问题,你要一次听懂,还要组织好语言进行回答,这可真不是一件容易的事情。 

 

 

 

1.惯用口语句子:

I Where do you picture yourself in five years?
你对自己未来五年有什么远景规划?
My goals involve growing with a company where I can continue to leam.
我的目标是,和公司一起发展成长,在这样的公司里我能够不断地学习进步。
picture v. 设想,想像一.图画,相片,电影

Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘用你呢?
I can bring profit to this company.
我能给公司带来利润。
You know a lot about administration. Why don't you choose to work for a company looking for managers?
你很懂管理,为什么不选择到招聘经理人的公司工作?
I'm more attracted to writing articles.
我对写文章更感兴趣。
administration n. 管理,行政
attract v. 吸引,引起

Why are you leaving your present position?
标为什么要离开目前的职位?
I desire to leave my present position as a secretary so that I can get into the marketing field.
我要放弃秘书一职是因为我想在市场营销领域有所发展。
desire v. 想要,渴望,希望

Can you tell me how you see the future trends of this Industry?
你能否谈一谈你怎么看待这个行业的未来趋势?
It's still developing but I do believe it has a bright future.
这个行业仍在发展,但我坚信它的前景是很光明的。
trend n. 趋势,动向

Do you think you are qualified for it?
你认为你胜任这份工作吗?
That's for sure. but I still need to lean.
那是肯定的,但我仍然需要学习。
qualified a. 有资格的
be qualified for.“有资格微…,胜任…”

You are overqualified for this position. Why would you be interested?
你的资历远远超过了这个职位的要求,你为什么会对这个职位感兴趣呢?
over-qualified a. 资历过高的

What do you like and dislike about your previous job?
对于你的前一份工作,你都有哪些喜欢和不喜欢的地方?
I'm afraid I need to make a long list for you.
恐怕我得给您列个长单子一条一条说了。

What do your past employers think of you?
你以前的老板怎么看待你?
He thought I did a great job.
他认为我的工作表现不错。

2.实用对话

Job Interview for a Position as a Reporter应聘记者

Interviewer: I can see by your resume here that you studied business administration.
面试官:从你的简历上看你是学工商管理的。
Belinda:  That's right.
贝琳达:是的。
Interviewer:  So I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper.
面试官:那么我想知道你为什么想在报社工作。
Belinda: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school. And I've always been very interested in journalism.
贝琳达:我以前在大学报社担任过报道工作。而且我对新闻工作一直很感兴趣。
Interviewer:  But journalism-it's a very different profession from administration. You know a lot about administration. Why 
don't you choose to work for a company looking for managers?
面试官:但新闻工作与管理工作是完全不同的职业。你很懂管理。为什么不选择到招聘经理人的公司去工作呢?
Belinda:  I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles. I want to use my knowledge of business 
to write financial news.
贝琳达:我是学管理的,没错,但我对写文章更感兴趣。我想运用我所学的商业知识来写财经新闻。
Interviewer:  A new reporter must expect to work many hours.
面试官:新手记者肯定要长时间工作的。
Belinda:  I know that starting reporters work many hours. I am very willing to take on the challenge.
贝琳达:我知道刚开始做记者是要长时间工作的。我很乐意接受挑战。

3.详细解说

1.“different from.”表示“与…不同,和…不一样”,相当于“different to/than”,、“different from”在英式英语和美式英语中都
较常用,“different to”仅用于英式英语,  “different than”仅用于美式英语,例如:This visit is very different from/to/than 
last time.(这次拜访和上次拜访特别不一样。)另外,“different from”和“different than”后均可以接从句,而“different to”后
却不可以接从句,例如:She looked different from/than what I'd expected.(她看上去和我期望的不一样。)
2.“choose to do(sth.)”表示“选择做(某事)”。如果想表达“选择不做(某事)”,则为“choose not to do(sth.)”,例如:Many people choose not to marry.(很多人都选择不结婚。)
3.“be willing to do(sth.)”意为“乐于/愿意做(某事)”,例如:I'm perfectly willing to discuss the problem.(我非常愿意讨
论这个问题。)
4.“take on the challenge”与“accept/face the challenge”的意思相近,意为“接受挑战”,此处的“take on”意为“愿意做/负责”

4.文化洗礼

领取试听课
每天限量名额,先到先得
温馨提示:为不影响您的学业,来校区前请先电话或QQ咨询,方便我校安排相关的专业老师为您解答
  • 详情请进入 长春英儒外语学校